In addition to traditional marriage counseling, I provide couple therapy for unmarried and same sex couples.
I have extensive experience providing general mental health services to individuals, couples and families. I have chosen to specialize in working with couples.
You can contact me for an informal, exploratory telephone conversation before making an appointment.
In working with me, you can expect:
- a good working relationship
- a thorough assessment which identifies strengths in your relationship as well as areas in which to grow
- a skill-building approach in which the therapist is part coach and part teacher
- a safe and private atmosphere in each session
- the availability for individual therapy as needed, either within the clinic or by referral to another therapist.
Common issues that bring couples to Couples Counseling:
Ann Arbor Couples Clinic can be very beneficial in addressing these issues and more!